Library Resources and Services
- Public Access Computers
- Digital Media including downloadable ebooks and audio books
- MP3 Players for loan
- Inter-library Loan
- Home Delivery
- Printers (black and white only)
- Book drop box for 24 hour returns
Home Delivery: The library offers delivery of books to current patrons in Fairfax and Fletcher who cannot get to the library due to illness, disability or recovery from surgery. Please call the library to enroll. A volunteer will pick up, deliver and return your books for you!
The Fairfax Room
This small meeting room is available for community patrons, groups, and school use for:
- Small meetings (recommended up to 10 people)
- Quiet work space
- Access to Fairfax Historical Society materials
If you would like to reserve the room for a particular date and time please call the library at (802) 849-2420. The room is available for use any time the library is open. Non-nut foods and beverages with secure lids are allowed in the Fairfax room, but please inform the library staff when you have food.